Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Question regarding the 16 ohm 1500 HZ Mastering Labs Xover

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Question regarding the 16 ohm 1500 HZ Mastering Labs Xover


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Question regarding the 16 ohm 1500 HZ Mastering Labs Xov

    Quote Originally Posted by mogsailor View Post
    604e UREI horn mod?

    Phil, for the life of me, I have no idea where that came from or how it got into my reply!

    I told you I was an old guy but hopefully not yet senile.
    I found the UREI Horn mod in the search. A couple pages in they had something about the Big Red crossover Schematics. truth be told i really didn't read very far into it. but they were comparing the two.
    i figured if we kept the post live long enough one of the big hitters would eventually check in with pertinent info.
    Last edited by Phil-G; September 13th, 2023 at 06:38 PM.
    Sonic Barbarian

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28261621 times.